Do you love to teach? Love working with people and are friendly? The Crew Trainer position at McDonald's may be a great fit for you!
A first day at a new job can be scary for people, and you as a Crew Trainer are one the first faces that a new hire may come into contact with. You will be responsible for making the new hire feels comfortable, welcome and ensure that they learn the ropes in their new position by following the 4 Step Training Method. As a Crew Trainer you will be multiple things to all crew: a role model, an expert, a coach and a teacher.
You will also be responsible for being a brand ambassador, helping to ensure we serve Quality food, great Service, have a Clean Restaurant and that guests feel like they received good value. This is known in McDonald's as QSC&V.
Crew Trainers are also responsible for helping to meet targets during their shift and their departments to reach their target goals. Completing assigned responsibilities for shifts and systems is critical to being a great Crew Trainer. But so is using the right leadership behaviors to get results. McDonald's Crew Trainers use specific leadership behaviors to lead crew members, serve customers, and get great restaurant results. These aren't all the things Crew Trainers need to do to lead, but are some of the behaviors that are most important at McDonald's. By demonstrating these behaviors, Crew Trainers set the right example and improve results.
Want to know what we will do for you?
We offer a long list of good things like:
• Free food on break and then a national 30% discount when you're off!
• 401K retirement plan to those who qualify!
• Free Online High School programs to you and your family.
• Training and development programs - we like to help our teams reach their professional goals.
• Advancement opportunities - most of our managers started off as crew!
• Uniforms - All you have to supply are your shoes.
• Free money for college! Have career goals outside of McDonald's? Let us help pay for your college tuition!
• Paid vacations after one year!
Are you interested? Send in an application! We look forward to speaking with you.
Posting ID: 71675919Posted: 2019-10-19