- Leading & motivating a team to carry out daily tasks to effectively run a business
- Controlling day to day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies
- Ensuring that health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed
- Maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports
- Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, motivating, and training entire team.
- Building sales to meet and exceed store plan
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Previous experience in related industries is a plus, but not required.
- Completion of management training class is a requirement.
- In addition to our management training, you will gain on-the-job training.
Posting ID: 71739650Posted: 2019-10-11