We are looking for bright, sincere, engaging, and energetic individuals to join our team.
- Supervise and lead the hourly employees and all areas of the restaurant and ensuring great guest service.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Assist management with vendor ordering, cash handling procedures and weekly physical inventory counts
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact for associates.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, including guests, hourly employees, management, owners and vendors
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Previous supervisory experience in restaurant or retail customer service/guest services required.
- ServeSafe certification is required
- Must be available to work a flexible full time schedule, rotating AM/PM shifts and days including weekends and holidays.
Posting ID: 71739656Posted: 2019-10-11