Senior Finance/Budget Analyst Job Category: Finance and Accounting Time Type: Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph Employee Type: Regular Percentage of Travel Required: None Type of Travel: None *Job Description: CACI is looking for a full-time Senior Finance/Budget Analyst to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support duties to accomplish critical objectives. Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you. For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com . What You'll Get to Do: * May be able to manage, create, and/or re-evaluate and analyze spend plans.
* Recognized subject matter expert on budgetary matters.
* Works to achieve targets with major impact on the departmental results.
* Contributes to the development of goals for the department and planning efforts (budgets, plans, etc.).
* May manage large projects or processes that span outside of immediate job area.
* Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
* Work is performed with limited oversight.
* Responsible for ad hoc or other tasks relevant to the role. More About the Role: * Assist senior management with decisions and highlight critical budget, schedule, and performance risk factors.
* Recognize the relevance of analytical results
* Responsible for making moderate to significant improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of job area.
* Problems and issues faced are numerous and undefined, and require detailed information gathering, analysis and investigation to understand the problem. Problems typically impact multiple departments or specialties. Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experience and analysis of issues.
* Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function. Typically has responsibility for communicating with parties external to the organization (e.g., customers, vendors, etc.).
* Works to influence parties within and outside of the job function regarding policies, procedures and practices.
* Typically, responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area. Typically, responsible for leading major/complex projects at this level, involving delegation of work and review of work products. You'll Bring These Qualifications * TS/SCI with Polygraph.
* At least eight years of professional work experience in project/program management, quantitative analysis, financial analysis, and/or structured approaches to analysis to include data manipulation comparable to a full performance level program analyst. Or, eight years of experience comparable to work functions performed at the developmental Cost Estimator performance level or full performance or as a Mid-Level Finance/Budget Analyst or equivalent.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in financial management/analysis, quantitative analysis, financial analysis, social sciences, and/or a closely related field.
* A Master's Degree in quantitative analysis, financial analysis, social sciences, or a closely related field. MBA may substitute for two years of applicable work experience at the developmental full performance level.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
* Excellent organizational ability.
* Must possess excellent analytical skills and exercising initiative while exhibiting sound/professional judgement.
* Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management. These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have: * Knowledge with Sponsor finance and budget system and policies and procedures. What We Can Offer You: - We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. - Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. - We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. - We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. - For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.