Del Taco offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We offer a work environment that is team-oriented, fast paced and fun. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated leaders to join our team and grow within one of our company-owned Del Taco Restaurants.
Shift Manager Candidate
Direct the operation & maintenance of assigned restaurant in accordance with established policies & procedures. Responsible for the development & implementation of tactics to optimize restaurant sales & cash flow while ensuring adherence to quality, cleanliness, & guest service standards.
- Ensure adherence to quality, cleanliness, and customer service standards consistent with guidelines.
- Coordinate front and back of the unit on assigned shift.
- Coordinate and assign duties and supervise personnel.
- Ensure Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA), local health and safety codes, and company safety policies are met.
- Actively listens and communicates timely, clearly, and accurately with management team and team members.
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory levels.
- Ensure all company policies are met on assigned shift.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) industry/full service concept
- ServSafe certified preferred.
- Able to speak, read, and write effectively in English.
- Able to perform basic business math skills.
- Able to stand and walk for approximately 95% - 100% of shift.
- Able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Able to work flexible hours
Posting ID: 71833827Posted: 2019-10-17