The Grill Cook is a very important part of the Golden Corral team because the Grill Cook must prepare every product the way the guest requests it. The way our products are cooked has a significant impact on whether the guest will return. A Grill Cook always pays special attention to speed, cleanliness, and organization, so that each product meets our production standards.
Golden Corral posts hourly positions year round to ensure that it is able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes open and available. If you apply for this position and it is not open and available at this time,you will be considered for future available opportunities. During this time your application will remain available for consideration as opportunities become open and available. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications, a representative from Golden Corral will only contact you if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
- Experience in foodservice preferred, but not required.
- Thorough knowledge of grill cook area layout, portion control, proper grilling procedures, and presentation is required.
- Proof of food handler certification may be required for individuals in those applicable states.
- Position requires standing and walking 3-4+ hours without a rest break.
- Regular, moderate-to-heavy (20-50 lbs.) lifting and carrying; bending and reaching is required.
- Work environment requires the use of tools such as tongs and spatulas and a forceful grip is required for the use of these tools.
- Work setting is within the restaurant with employee exposed to temperature extremes.
- Compliance with position uniform standards and adherence to all company policies and house rules are required.
- Weekends are required.
We've designed a benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Restaurant workers receive:
- Medical/dental/life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Meal discounts
- No-interest college loans
Posting ID: 71838241Posted: 2020-01-26