Associate Managers perform Customer Service Representative duties but also substitutes for the General Manager as needed. This position assists the General and Food Service Managers, ensuring smooth operations and has more in depth management duties than a Shift Supervisor. This person gets a minimum of one development day acting as manager during the week with the General Manager and typically covers the General Manager's days off. We are looking for those who want to provide Five Star service to everyone on every level!
To achieve success in this position, keep these points in mind:
• Be an expert at Customer Service Representative's duties and lead by example!
• Ensure every new employee gets quality training and support.
• Ensure the store keeps a high level of cleanliness, delegating tasks as needed.
• Keep a focus on food quality and preparation.
• Communicate new policies and promotions to the team and assist with implementation.
• Keep signage fresh and pricing accurate, keep displays full, and manage out of stocks.
• Order and return product, manage invoices, troubleshoot and research errors.
• Prepare bank deposits, reconcile tills and daily cash, troubleshoot and research errors.
• Learn how to read a P&L statement
• Learn how to verify, finalize timecards and how to make a schedule.
• Sit in on interviews and learn to hire new employees.
• Love People and have a great attitude!
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Pass a drug screen
• Pass a Background Check (Criminal, Credit, MVR) and Assessment
• A valid driver's license
• Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• 401K with Employer Matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Scheduling
• Shift & Weekend Differentials
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Path/Management Opportunities
• Free Sandwich and Beverages Program
• Weekly Pay
FiveStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 71843382Posted: 2019-10-11