Full-time, Part-time Randolph, MA 02368 Urgently Hiring
Avon, MA 02322
Responsible for receiving the product and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed
out, and proper customer service is provided.
• Ensuring proper customer service and works to develop relationships with large customers.
• Developing schedules, monitors performance and recommends the proper discipline as appropriate.
• Training employees in job responsibilities and safe operating procedures
• Interviewing candidates and recommend for hire
• Disciplines employees when necessary and recommend terminations.
• Ensuring that employees are performing the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP audits.
• Reviewing inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
• Ensuring that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
• Supervising the receiving of products and ensures that the proper paperwork is completed.
• Maintaining accurate computer inventory levels by having physical inventories performed on a regular basis and
• Supervising the ordering of products from vendors on a regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal
shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
• Coordinating that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper block and date tags.
• Following program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
• Insuring that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is
sold or stored in freezers/refrigerators.
• Assuring that trash is removed from floor and properly handled.
• Making sure that low stock/out of stock information is communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking the system and rack for product.
• Ensuring that all signage is correct and that the flyers’ prices are reflected on the product.
• Coordinating proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies, proper holding power, space allocation, etc.) and creatively merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
• Performing additional duties, responsibilities and projects as assigned.
• Performing weekly self-audits on the perishable department.
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 9 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.