The Bakery Manager is responsible for making dough, baking bagels and other assorted bakery items. Responsible for leading a team of 3-4 people in the direction of the shift, ensuring proper procedures and guidelines are followed.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Making dough. Following recipe instructions.
- Responsible for assisting with the general bake. Topping of bagels, inserting and removing bagels from the oven.
- Responsible for holding and storing all food items to follow food safety guidelines.
- Sorting and organizing the bake by customer and bagel type
- Assist in unpacking and storing incoming inventory deliveries.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and storage areas.
- Responsible for taking out trash.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment to company standards.
- 30-40 hours per week available
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities that may include the following: walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
Posting ID: 71918905Posted: 2019-10-11