Our mission at Zaxby’s is to consistently create encore experiences that enrich lives, one person at a time.
We do that by:
- Being Guest Focused – from the design of our dining room to developing menu items, we keep our Guests in the center of everything we do
- Developing a Competent Caring Team – we realize our people are our greatest asset. We strive to attract the best because as they grow, we grow
- Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement – we hold ourselves to the highest standards and we are never satisfied with the status quo
We are a locally-owned, family-run, franchise currently looking for:
Dishwasher (Dinner Shift) . . .
. . . who is an enthusiastic individual, hungry to learn, work hard and be part of a great Team that is committed to creating encore experiences that result in lifelong Guests. By treating everyone they encounter – Guests, Team Members, and Vendors - with genuine courtesy and respect, our Team Members play an integral role in developing a culture in our restaurant that leads to a positive, uplifting work environment where people can grow and thrive.
As a part of our Zaxby’s family you will:
- Enjoy Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter with your family
- Receive competitive pay with opportunity to grow with us
As a Dishwasher on the Zaxby’s Team you will:
- Wash all dishes by hand following approved Zaxby’s procedures to keep up with the pace of service to provide ENCORE experiences to our Guests
- Organize and clean dish area, rotating dishes to reduce wear and tear and providing adequate air circulation for drying
- Change water & chemicals in dish sink as needed
- Empty and clean all trash cans / bins and dust pans
- Provide assistance to prep cook and other BOH Team Members as needed, especially during peak times
- Perform additional side work as needed such as cleaning filter machine or restocking areas of the store
- Communicate well with Team Members and Management Team
- Be open to growth and learning to be a better Team Member
- Strive for operational excellence in every aspect of the restaurant
- Develop your talent through ongoing training and feedback
- Positively represent the Zaxby’s brand, ALWAYS!!!
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, mop and sweep
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available to work Wednesday through Sunday
Zaxby’s was started by childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley in 1990 in the college town of Statesboro, Georgia. Their goal was to provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere that would keep Guests coming back for more. An alternative to fast food, Zaxby’s offers fresh, prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads. The fast-casual restaurant - based in Athens, Georgia - has boomed to more than 900 units in 20 states across the Southeast & Midwest and continues to grow throughout the country.
As a licensee of Zaxby’s Franchise, LLC, we strive to exhibit those original values. This job is offered by JTJ Ventures, LLC. If hired the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs for their Team.
Posting ID: 72023909Posted: 2019-10-17