As Hotel Maintenance Technician, you will
- Take regular action to keep guest room and areas fully operable for guest comfort and safety and the work environment safe for fellow associates
- Use your wits and technical abilities to solve problems and make repairs effectively and efficiently
- Perform routine facilities and grounds preventive maintenance and upkeep
- Respond courteously to guest requests promptly and resolve matters to the guest’s satisfaction
- Advancement Opportunities - We promote from within!
- HealthSelect Medical
- Flexible schedules
- Teammate Assistance Fund
- Competitive Wages
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay Card
- ...And Our AMAZING Briad Hotels Culture!!
Keys to Success
- Experience as a Maintenance Technician in a hotel, apartment complex, residential living facility, or similar, REQUIRED
- Must be able to work various shifts per week
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a team player who works well under pressure
- General knowledge of technical fields, such as carpentry, painting, and electrical, is expected
- Excellent communication skills, a professional manner, and the ability to work both in a team and make independent decisions
- Excellent visual observation abilities
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs., stoop, bend, climb ladders, climb stairs, etc.
If you can eat there, drink there or sleep there, we can play with it, adding our special brand of flair to the flavor of fun we like to call The Briad Group®, one of America's fastest growing hospitality companies.
From hamburgers to hotels, The Briad Group® is rapidly expanding to serve many hospitality needs. Our robust portfolio consists of TGIF and Wendy's franchise locations across the entire United States, an east coast concentration of Marriott and Hilton brand hotels, an outdoor lifestyle shopping center, and Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar.
Our formula for success includes building strong leadership teams. The Briad Group® takes pride in training, developing and promoting what it considers the hospitality industry's most talented employees.
Apply today to become a part of the Briad Family!!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on sex, marital status, race, color, age, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, military reserve membership, ancestry, religion, height, weight, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap or the presence of disabilities.
- background check required