Food Service Associate (RIS) - Hiring Immediately
964 Main Street
West Dennis, MA 02670
Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service in a guest-friendly environment. Whether your goal is to begin a fantastic full-time career or have a great part-time job, your talents will be valued and respected. There is plenty of opportunity to grow and advance with the company.
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Perform regular cleaning duties and other tasks that are included in the job assignment
- Prepare and serve food products following established recipes and cooking/heating and serving guidelines
- Aid in maintaining a clean, customer friendly environment
The Food Service Associate position requires the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
The Food Service Associate position requires constant standing and walking with occasional stooping, reaching, kneeling and crouching/ squatting. Frequent or occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 20 – 50 pounds is required.