We are looking are looking for an innovative, confident, customer service oriented professional who is excited to help lead our growing Drive-Thru production at Chick-fil-A I-19 & Irvington!
Role Summary: The Drive-Thru Manager has ultimate responsibility for safeguarding the financial success of the drive-thru while maintaining the Remarkable experience of Chick-fil-A’s I-19 & Irvington. This role has a strong hospitality element, ensuring that the restaurant delivers high-quality food, drink, and customer service. The drive-thru needs to be very fast/efficient but never rushed. The ideal candidate will provide overall leadership and management to the drive-thru operations of the restaurant. This manager ensures all drive-thru team members understand all procedures, expectations, and goals associated with the drive-thru.
- Managing & Measuring Work: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions
- Business Acumen: Knows how business works
- Makes good decisions in a timely manner based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, and judgment
- Clearly and comfortably delegates both routine and important tasks
- Creates an environment where people do their best work
- Oversees drive-thru operations
- Performs huddles with team to communicate goals
- Assists in controlling food, labor, and paper costs
- Maintains safety and security
- Grows drive-through sales through raising the number of cars served per hour/every hour
- Ensuring cleanliness of window, register area, headset area, iPOS, and iPads
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communications skills
- Servant Leader, team oriented with a passion for people and world-class service
- Posses the ability to manage drive and change
How Are You Successful?
- CEM (guest survey module) – measured every 30 days
- Speed of Service = top 20%
- Order Accuracy = top 20%
- Overall Guest Satisfaction = top 20%
- ROE =100%
- Training and Development – You must possess the ability to train, develop, and motivate team members. In order to take the next position in the company, you must be able to backfill your role.
- Competitive Pay
- Daily meals discounts
- Leadership Development
- College scholarships
- Performance-based raises and promotions
- Sundays off
- Medical Benefits offered
Job Type: Full-time
- Drive-Thru: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Great Opportunities for Advancement!! With this position, you have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!!
Posting ID: 72045430Posted: 2019-10-11