Front of House Manager Role Summary:
A Front of House Manager AT I-19 & Irvington is considered an elite position in the day-to-day operations of the business. They are the primary leaders running a shift while managing labor and customer satisfaction as well as running breaks and executing catering. A Front of House Manager should always ensure a “Customers First” mentality. A Front of House Manager is expected to possess excellent communication skills, organizational and follow up skills, have the ability to prioritize and solve problems, and be able to share in achieving the store’s vision and goals.
A successful Front of House Manager must have a blue-collar work ethic, be professional and value results & relationships, take ownership and be growth minded. The Management position is the first step before a Director level promotion and thus, the same qualities and characteristics the business requires out of Directors, will be required of Managers. Additionally, front of house managers must be humble, be considered a servant leader, and be willing to share success and receive feedback. They must also be confident enough to willingly coach or correct Team Members. Most importantly, front of house managers must have integrity to build a strong, healthy organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Leads a team that always delivers ReMarkable customer service in a timely manner that meets or exceeds Chick-fil-A
Coaches the behaviors of all Team Members who work on the Front Counter
- Hustle that creates surprisingly fast Speed of Service
- Attention to detail that ensures accurate ordering and food assembly
- Execution of systems that ensure a refreshingly clean environment
- Maintains a work environment that ensures and promotes food safety
- Vigilant attention to the organization and appearance of the Patio and Front Counter
- Ensures the Front Counter is always ‘Health Inspection’ and ‘Steritech’ ready
- Coaches and provides accountability for all Front Counter Team Members
- Demonstrates ability to lead through embodying the store’s vision statement, coaching, giving feedback, and upholding standards
- Must be fully capable of following the opening/closing procedures of the unit and versed in back office Service Point and computer applications
- Reports to work in Manager Oobe apparel with grooming standards upheld
- Assists with implementation of systems that will aid in improving Operational Excellence
- Aligns daily practices with the execution of systems with excellence in order to achieve restaurant’s long and short-term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred but not required
- 2+ years of quick-service, casual, or full-service restaurant experience; management is a plus
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week, and have open availability including weekends (Friday/Saturday)
- Allocate 2 hours every week to meet with other managers, the Operator, and Senior Director to discuss operational needs, staffing, and short and long-term goals and targets
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation and have the ability to open (6am) and/or close (11pm) the restaurant
- Must be able to work in warm/cold temperatures (outside Drive-Thru play during summer/winter months)
- Be tech-savvy and understand basic Microsoft applications as well as IOS functions
- Possess strong time-management skills
How Are You Successful?
- CEM (guest survey module) – measured every 30 days
- Speed of Service = Top 20 % in the chain
- Order Accuracy = Top 20% in the chain
- Overall Guest Satisfaction= Top 20% in the chain
- ROE = Top 20% in the chain
- Training and Development – You must possess the ability to train, develop, and motivate team members. In order to take the next position in the company, you must be able to backfill your role.
- Competitive Pay
- Daily meals discounts
- Leadership Development
- College scholarships
- Performance-based raises and promotions
- Sundays off
- benefits offered
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Posting ID: 72045431Posted: 2019-10-11