Work with the Director - Back of the House (BOH) Financial Management in pursuit of excellence in BOH Operations and Financial Management. Specifically, this role is a leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-Fil-A’s I-19 & Irvington kitchen operations are successful in the following areas: This is the heart of the house!!
- Financial Stewardship management through Food Cost, Labor Cost and Repairs & Maint.
- Yearly & Quarterly Planning
- Back of House Staffing and Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Back of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth and hospitality minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- ensure a culture of food safety by making this a top priority for you and the team.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the Director - Back of the House Financial Management.
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant
- Create a center of excellence for area of responsibility by creating, leading, and implementing systems that will be the standard for innovation and high-performance teams throughout Chick-fil-A.
- Support Director - Back of the House (BOH) Financial Management to create, maintain and approve all schedule and shift changes among BOH Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Perform discipline for actions that do not meet CFA standards and execute discipline documentation for all team members who fail to meet expectations.
- Working with Director - Back of the House (BOH) Financial Management during hiring process, completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Ensure Team Leaders are performing discipline for actions that do not meet Chick-fil-A standards as well as violations of the Team Member Handbook.
- Drive sales growth mentality and encourage creativity and innovation throughout the business.
- Create, maintain and approve all schedule and shift changes among Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Follow all Chick-fil-A standards and procedures. Ensure and coach Team Members/Leaders to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Ability to work well with the public/network
- Good business sense, achiever
- Good written/verbal communicator
- Strong project/time management skills
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in a business or marketing field of study
- Experience as a leader in food service operations
- Years of Experience: 2
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- This is a full time position.
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
How Are You Successful?
- CEM (guest survey module) – measured every 30 days
- Speed of Service = top 20%
- Order Accuracy = top 20%
- Overall Guest Satisfaction = top 20%
- ROE =100%
- Training and Development – You must possess the ability to train, develop, and motivate team members. In order to take the next position in the company, you must be able to backfill your role.
- Competitive Pay
- Daily meals discounts
- Leadership Development
- College scholarships
- Performance-based raises and promotions
- Sundays off
- Restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Posting ID: 72045432Posted: 2019-10-21