At Chick-fil-A I-19 & Irvington we are always looking for leaders; not only are we looking for leaders, we are looking for leaders who have a passion for developing others. A shift leader is a crucial part of our business. A shift leader is the face of the restaurant during their shift and is responsible for ensuring each guest that visits walks away having a remarkable experience.
We are opening a brand new restaurant located in I-19 & W Irvington and we are looking for a great shift leads who would enjoy making a difference in our guests/teams' lives.
Shift leaders have the responsibility of assisting restaurant managers with daily operations. Shift leaders create and ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining an exceptional standard of delivery and professionalism, including product preparation, restaurant cleanliness, and managing staff while achieving profitability in line with budget.
- Participating operationally in day to day activities in high-volume fast-paced restaurant.
- Offer the Team encouragement to stay true to 2nd Mile Service goals.
- Offer immediate/respectful response to Guest's needs.
- Assist in training of new hires, set the tone for a shift, act as a role model for our team.
- Be a friendly encouraging team player
- Open and/or close, lead shifts, key holder.
- Count Drawers and Finalizing Day.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken.
- Collect and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Must have experience in a high volume Quick Service restaurant
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing team
- Financial knowledge in maintaining budgets
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities
- Strong interpersonal and rapport-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must be available for flexible hours.
- Must have at least 1 years of supervisory experience in a food service environment.
- Must be flexible to work flexible shifts, holidays, and nights as required by the needs of the business.
- Great customer service qualities
- Be able to work in a high volume diverse environment
- Must be able to pass a federal back ground check
Must be able to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity. Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates. Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
How Are You Successful?
- CEM (guest survey module) – measured every 30 days
- Speed of Service = top 20%
- Order Accuracy = top 20%
- Overall Guest Satisfaction = top 20%
- ROE =100%
- Training and Development – You must possess the ability to train, develop, and motivate team members. In order to take the next position in the company, you must be able to backfill your role.
- Competitive Pay
- Daily meals discounts
- Leadership Development
- College scholarships
- Performance-based raises and promotions
- Sundays off
- Medical Benefits offered
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Posting ID: 72045434Posted: 2019-10-15