Manager, MDS-Concord Reserve
30 days ago
Est. $26.28 - $34.45
Westlake, OH 44145
* $3,400 SIGN-ON BONUS *
NEW PAY RATES! We lead the market in compensation.
Stay Bonuses for Full and Part-time Associates!
We are searching for an MDS Manager (RN) to join our team!
2116 Dover Center Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
Are you ready to lead an amazing team? You only need the following:
- Current RN license from State of Ohio.
- 2 years of nursing experience. 2 years of MDS experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in AOD(Answers on Demand) used for MDS input and CareWatch used for QI/QM and submissions.
If yes, would you like a position that…
- Develops and maintains on-going MDS schedules for each patient.
- Communicates with physicians/nurses/STNAs/co-workers/interdisciplinary team members and families, as appropriate regarding patient’s clinical condition. Monitors and responds timely and accurately to changes in patient’s condition or response to treatment by initiating assessment action plan.
- Supervises the work of the MDS Data Nurse.
- Coordinates, gathers data and completes the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI)/MDS 3.0 in an accurate and timely manner.
- Implements individual plans of care with interdisciplinary approach in accordance with Federal, State and local regulations and the established policies and procedures.
- Assures that all MDS assessments, MDS/RAI and support documentation are completed in a timely manner by all departments and reviews for completeness and accuracy of information.
- Assures all MDS data is submitted properly to the appropriate state agency, adhering to Federal and State guidelines.
- Coordinates efforts from all resources available, i.e., clients, staff, health care professionals and the care plan team to achieve optimal plan for each individual plan of care.
- Attends, participates and makes recommendations in individual resident quarterly care planning meetings, quarterly QI/QA committee meetings and other committee meetings as deemed appropriate by the Administrator and staff in-service training.
- On call responsibilities that may include weekends and evenings.
…so that you can enjoy a career that offers:
- Paid time off and Extended Illness bank based on hours worked
- Health, Life and Disability Insurance, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, participation in our 403(b) retirement program currently with a 3% company match
- Opportunities for growth, including Education Assistance and Career Tracks
Nearby Job TitlesTruck Driver Jobs Radiologic Technologist Jobs Registered Nurse Jobs Retail Supervisor Jobs Taxi Driver Jobs
Nearby LocationsCleveland, OH Jobs Westlake, OH Jobs Strongsville, OH Jobs Elyria, OH Jobs Ohio Jobs
Nearby CompaniesCase Western Reserve University Jobs Cleveland Clinic Jobs Franchise Career Advisor Jobs Amazon Jobs TotalMed Jobs
Nearby CategoriesFull-time Jobs Part-time Jobs Teen Jobs
Posting ID: 720533311 Posted: 2022-07-30 Job Title: Manager