- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Winder, GA 30680
Winder, GA 30680
• Performing clean-up and utility work including but not limited to painting and marking, grounds maintenance, stacking, sorting, wrapping, and organizing finished products, raw materials, and supplies.
• Assisting in unloading incoming raw materials from trucks used in the production of ready-mix and dry joint compounds. Stacks the raw materials in the designated raw material storage areas.
• Stuffing plastic bags into cartons, or operates bag inserter, and place sand fills pails onto the packaging line. Operates fill station, vibrator, case sealer, or hand ties containers to seal product.
• Operating dry packing equipment to fill and code bags to correct weights. Accurately records product produced. Clears jammed containers and clean all spills in a timely manner.
• Performing daily quality testing on all finished products and incoming loads of calcium carbonate and latex.
• Maintaining a safe work environment, recognizing unsafe conditions and practices, and making corrections to prevent injuries and property loss.
• Participating in required training as directed
• Assisting in the development of Job Safety Analysis (JSK)
Shift start: 11:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Sunday-Thursday some weekends and evenings required
CertainTeed, a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, is North America’s leading brand of sustainable exterior and interior building products. Headquartered in Malvern, Pa., CertainTeed has helped shape the building products industry for more than 100 years, through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products. CertainTeed and its affiliates proudly have a staff of more than 6,300 employees and operate more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. For five consecutive years, the company has received top honors from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its contributions in protecting the environment and was most recently the recipient of the 2013 ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award.