Regional Home Support Manager $1,500 Sign On Bonus - Now Hiring
| Estimated Pay ||$18 per hour|
|Location|| 656 Market Ave. |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Regional Home Support Manager $1,500 Sign On Bonus
MSHN Enterprises is a supportive living facility for individuals who suffer from persistent and enduring mental illness. We provide assistance with daily living and 24-7 supervision and would love to have you as part of our family.
The position's primary duties will be to provide transportation for the Vonore and Dayton areas for new and discharging residents. The primary location will be Vonore
Specific responsibilities for this position are stated below but not limited to:
1. Transport clients to and from appointments, outings, special events.
2. Ensure all staff/clients are wearing seatbelts before operating the bus.
3. Maintain cleanliness of the interior & exterior of the bus
4. Enforce the rule of no eating or drinking on the bus
5. Utilize bus checklist to maintain counts of all residents before, during and after outings
6. Document and report all damages and repairs as needed to the bus
7. Maintain bus mileage logs
8. Complete bus walk-around inspection before and after each outing.
9. Transport all incoming/discharging residents for the Vonore/Dayton area.
Secondary duties when transports are not scheduled will include:
1. Assist at the home location to ensure resident needs.
2. Assist with ensuring inspections of the home are completed timely
3. Assist with maintaining fire equipment and drills
4. Assist with duties related to documentation for resident files
5. Other administrative duties, as needed, related to location
6. Ensure daily logs are completed in full and timely
The following are minimum requirements for each position at MSHN Enterprises LLC:
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Valid Driver’s license or state ID
3. Successful completion of a drug screen
4. Background results within company standards (i.e. no assault, bodily harm, possession of weapons or drug charge)
5. Minimum of a High School Diploma.
6. Must have CPR & First aid or must complete MSHN CPR/first aid class within first thirty days of employment. Certification must be repeated every 2 years.
7. Must have TB-Skin test result or complete test through MSHN within the first thirty days of employment. Test will be repeated annually.
8. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, and excellent interpersonal
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
10. Good Communication Skills and Organization and Prioritization of Tasks
11. Ensures yearly training and other requirements remains timely
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Valid driver's license
- Medical license/certification: CPR Certification
- Medical license/certification: First Aid Certification