We offer amazing benefits:
-$2,500 towards college tuition
-High school diploma program for you and any member of your immediate family
-Southern New Hampshire University discount tuition ($500 for team member AND $3,000 for any immediate family member-after applying tuition assistance)
- Free meals with your gold coin ($140 value/month)
- National Employee Discount Program gives 30% discount any day at any participating McDonald's in the U.S.!
- Direct Deposit
- 1-week paid vacation per year
- VOICE Incentive bonus program
- $50 Crew referral bonus
- Free Uniforms
- McDperks offers discounts/coupons to local and national retail merchants
- Health Insurance (subsidized for full-time employees)
- McDonald's college scholarship opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Apply today and take advantage of these wonderful benefits!
As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald's World Famous food
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and opportunity for advancement! Join the best team and brand around! Starting pay for team members at our Port St. Joe location is up to $12.00. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Posting ID: 72103479Posted: 2019-10-12