We are looking for Sandwich makers, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager & General Area Manager in Oakland. .Are you ready for an exciting job at one of the # 1 ranked Quick Service Restaurant? The essential focus of our manager is seeing that Team Members, Team Shift Leads and Team Supervisors complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly and timely manner. Key responsibilities from the job description include:
- Sandwich Maker: Communication with guests and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Sandwich Maker: Working as a crew member
- Assistant Manager: Training crew members & shift supervisors
- Restaurant Manager: Responsible for efficiency of operations, optimum food and labor costs, minimizing waste and maintaining fair and consistent treatment of crew.
- Restaurant Manager: Ensures that Corporation and the Franchisee's standards for operations are met in the store.
- Restaurant Manager: Prepares reports to track such items as food cost, waste, sales, inventory and hours worked by team members.
- Restaurant Manager: Communicates menu or price changes, shortages and specials and promotes suggestive selling among crew.
- Restaurant Manager: Responsible to communicate store status, problems and opportunities to the owner.
- Restaurant Manager: Accurately projects sales and recognizes sales trends to ensure accurate production levels of product.
- Restaurant Manager: Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and staffing their store, conduct orientations, training, performance evaluations and dealing with corrective disciplinary action of store team members.
- Restaurant Manager: Responsible for the physical facility including preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Restaurant Manager: Responsible for resolving guest concerns with the utmost professionalism, maintain total guest satisfaction.
- Restaurant Manager: Responsible for monitoring cash procedures in the store and ensuring accuracy of bank deposits, cash drawers, and justification of all cash variances.
- Assistant Manager: Completes and communicates the weekly schedules to the manager for review.
- Restaurant Manager: Responsible for store being in compliance with Federal, State and Local labor laws.
- Restaurant Manager: Regularly evaluates work performance of team members. Should be able to work weekends and evening. Please email your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Posting ID: 72130916Posted: 2019-04-18