- If you work well in a team environment, then you need to join us. The Server is responsible for delivering a fun and satisfying dining experience to Guests and ensuring Guests receive menu suggestions, taking orders and serving food and drinks in a timely accurate manner.
- Must be great with people, multi-tasking, and working well in a teamwork driven environment
- Performs Guest services by taking orders, serving food and beverages to the Guests promptly and following the standards set by the restaurant.
- Practices safe food and beverage handling and cleanliness at all times.
- Safely handles food prep equipment such as knives, coffee maker, ice tea machine, etc.
- Explains menu items and terms and provides suggestions to guests when asked.
- Must pre-bus and bus tables, complete required side-work in a timely manner and perform light restaurant cleaning.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with Guests—handle crowds and put Guests at ease.
- Must have the ability to accurately input orders into computers, handle money, make change, and process credit card transactions.
- Able to transport food orders from the kitchen to the appropriate Guest.
- Able to adhere to the schedule and be on time for shifts.
- Operate and participate effectively in a team environment.
- Lifting- up to 10lbs constantly, up to 25lbs frequently, up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Lifting from floor to shoulder frequently and overhead occasionally.
- Exposed to cleaning chemicals.
- Color and depth perception required for vision. Needs both near and far vision.
- Reaches constantly.
- Grasps objects to move or manipulate them constantly.
- Stands and walks constantly.
- Listen to and comprehends instructions from Guests and coworkers over background restaurant and equipment noise constantly.
- Frequent hand washing required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must adhere to company uniform and appearance policy
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum six months serving experience preferred, ideally in a high-volume full-service restaurant.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITY:
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer, calculator, desk supplies, cash drawer, coffee machine, bottle opener, glass racks, dish machine, telephone, food product.
- Typical restaurant environment, heat and a/c, cold in the freezer and walk-in refrigerator
Posting ID: 72133193Posted: 2019-10-22