We're not in the wing business. We're in the flavor business. It's been our mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in '94, and we're just getting started.
Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never frozen wings, hand-cut seasoned fries, and made fresh bleu cheese and ranch. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop - because it's more than a meal, it's a flavor experience.
The District Manager provides leadership, oversees the staff, and assistance to General Manager to achieve short and long-term company objectives. This position is critical to Wingstop Restaurants; the District Manager must ensure all the restaurants in their region comply with local, state and federal regulations and OSHA guidelines. The District Manager contributes to the success of Wingstop through the direction and control of restaurant operations to ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability, direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and supervising managers and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
- Partners with General Managers and staff to run an excellent operation, showing leadership, be a team player, maintain a professional demeanor and help crew members meet the standards for quality customer service
- Provide the necessary counsel and assistance to ensure managers establish business plans to help keep restaurants profitable
- Ensure the company is making a profit by following guidelines for sales growth, food prices and employee wages
- Responsible for undergoing further training as well as training the staff. Training covers not just the scope of the restaurant's operations but also personal development
- Coaches store managers how to handle progressive discipline, termination issues and employee development opportunities in both one on one and group training sessions
- Ensure appropriate cleanliness, sanitation, safety and staffing standards are maintained
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit restaurant staff candidates
- Ensures that all restaurants maintain a Theoretical to Actual COGS variance of less than 2%
- Ensures that labor standards are followed in all restaurants and scheduled to actual labor stays within 2% variance
- Familiar with Aloha and NBO
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Operations
- Brings problems to the attention of the supervisor; is willing to ask for help.
- Identifies and introduces new ideas and solutions to create efficiency in the operation.
- Always represents the brand and department in a professional and polished manner.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follow through
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self improvement
- Has an outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Has restaurant industry experience
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Must have a valid U.S. Driver’s license
- Must be 18+ years old
- Other duties as assigned