Carhop or Skating Carhop
- Salary: Est. $9.00-$12.00
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:TOPEKA, KS 66601
Topeka, KS 66604
As a SONIC Drive-In Cook, your primary responsibility is to provide every guest with a SuperSONIC experience by:
* Cooking, creating, and packaging delicious menu items
* Trying to beat your best record, every time
* Being proactive (If you're not busy now, you may be in 5 minutes!)
* Continuously communicating with team to help motivate
* Maintaining SONIC safety and sanitation standards
What You'll Need:
* Contagiously positive attitude
* Ability to remain calm, especially in tough situations
* Resilient spirit - knowing everyone makes mistakes and can bounce back from a set-back
* Eagerness to learn and grow
* Ability to multi-task, switching from one task to another with ease
* Team mentality and willingness to help where needed
* Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
* Willingness to work flexible hours; night, weekend, and holiday shifts
The Fine Print:
As required by applicable law, SONIC Drive-In franchise organizations will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Each franchise organization is an independent employer and thus responsible for making its own employment-related decisions. Nothing in these materials should be construed as the franchisor being involved in or having control over a franchise employee's essential terms and conditions of employment.
SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC Drive-In restaurants
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Qualifications...
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing quality products for our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train on all the stations - it never gets boring here!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In restaurant experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin'. .. you get the picture! It's downright sensational!!
All that's missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.