McDonald's Works for Me.
I'm going places. I want to have fun, I like to be challenged, and I need a schedule that works for me.
The Job for Me - Get a job that fits your life, inspires your best, and moves you forward. Choose your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself.
The Team for Me - Our people want to say YES - to working with energy and purpose, learning new skills, serving delicious food and creating feel-good moments with our guests. Does this sound like you? You'll fit right in.
The Place for Me - From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, high school completion programs, English language courses and valuable job skills.
We are committed to being America's best first job. Let's talk. Make your move.
The Guest Experience Leader interacts with the guest at every stage of the Customer Journey
* Partners with other restaurant employees to ensure that the restaurant is clean, well maintained, and properly equipped to meet guests' needs at all times
* Pays special attention to assist families with children and guests with special needs throughout the customer journey (e.g., getting down on one knee when talking to a child, carrying trays, helping to find seating)
* Provides a personalized, authentic greeting/farewell to guests entering/leaving the restaurant, opening the door when possible
* Stays informed and shares restaurant promotions and special offers with guests
* Engages and assists guests with ordering using the self-order kiosks and can capably troubleshoot common issues
* Encourages guests to download and use the Mobile Order & Pay app, and is able to answer basic questions
* Assists guests with seating (e.g., retrieving high chairs) and helps with table service delivery when able
* Conducts check-ins with guests to inquire about the food and restaurant experience, ensuring that they have everything they need (e.g., coffee refills, napkins, straws, newspapers)
* Confidently handles guest concerns using service recovery and knows when it is appropriate to escalate an issue to management
* Identifies potential areas of improvement or factors that may negatively impact the guest experience and shares these with management
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. Thus, if you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald's USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
Posting ID: 72268953Posted: 2020-02-19