POOLCORP is the leading business-to-business distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 350 wholesale Sales Centers worldwide with nearly 3,500 employees serving the needs of customers by offering a wide array of products and value-added support.
Our Covington, LA headquarters provides exceptional support (i.e., IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Purchasing, Sourcing, etc.) to each of our Sales Centers. Our extraordinary company culture encompasses a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a family-oriented work atmosphere. At POOLCORP, we strive to employ only the very best. Why POOLCORP?
Because it's a place where you can make an impact and grow! At POOLCORP you'll find a wealth of opportunities that support your individual and long-term career goals. Our stable work environment is further enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package. Publicly traded since 1995, POOLCORP is a global organization with a long history of continuous success - clearly making it an industry leader – in so many ways!
So, end your job search here – at POOLCORP – Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life! Location:
Covington - 00,109 Northpark Blvd., 4th Floor, Covington, Louisiana - 70433 Job Summary:
Processing and reconciling invoices to ensure timely payments to the vendors according to discount or non-discount terms using a 3-way match system. Responsibilities:
- Reviews vendor invoices for accuracy and resolve all discrepancies
- Uses company policy and procedures to resolve issues according to the type of discrepancy
- Identifies and confirm terms of vendors and ensure all discount terms are met
- Matches purchase orders to the respective invoices
- Communicates with vendors regarding pending issues as needed
- Reconciles vendor statements
- Provides customer service to the sales centers, vendors, team members and other departments
- Communicates and identifies processing issues to the management
- Processes and resolves warranty issues
- Processes and reconciles vendor credits
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience specifically with purchase order matching
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team Building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Flexible and focused
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE M/F/V/D.
To apply, email Tonya.firstname.lastname@example.org.