POOLCORP is the leading business-to-business distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 375 wholesale Sales Centers worldwide with nearly 3,500 employees serving the needs of customers by offering a wide array of products and value-added support.
Our Covington, LA headquarters provides exceptional support (i.e., IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Purchasing, Sourcing, etc.) to each of our Sales Centers. Our extraordinary company culture encompasses a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a family-oriented work atmosphere. At POOLCORP, we strive to employ only the very best. Why POOLCORP?
Because it's a place where you can make an impact and grow! At POOLCORP you'll find a wealth of opportunities that support your individual and long-term career goals. Our stable work environment is further enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package. Publicly traded since 1995, POOLCORP is a global organization with a long history of continuous success - clearly making it an industry leader – in so many ways!
So, end your job search here – at POOLCORP – Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life! Location:
Covington - 00, 109 Northpark Blvd., 4th Floor, Covington, Louisiana - 70433 Responsibilities:
- Prepares and files sales tax returns.
- Prepares business license renewals.
- Verifies status of resale certificates via state web sites.
- Inputs and changes customer tax status.
- Coordinates with branch personnel to obtain updated resale certificates.
- Prepares reports to process sales tax credits.
- Extracts general ledger information.
- Reconciles report discrepancies.
- Assists in gathering information to prepare for sales tax audits.
- Assists branches with sales tax issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills including use of MS Office programs.
TO APPLY, EMAIL email@example.com