Caregiver/Home Health Aide
- Salary: Est. 11.00 - 13.00
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Wapakoneta, OH 45995
208 - 45995
Wapakoneta, OH 45995
Senior Care Professional
Home Instead is currently seeking to hire fist shift Home Care Professionals to provide at home daily living (ADL) assistance for a male client with advance Parkinson's. We are looking for an experienced and confident senior care professional to work from 7am to 3pm 2-3 days during the week and every other weekend for a total of 24-32 hours a week. For this client we are looking for experienced care professionals with meaningful home care and/or senior living work experience and a consistent work history that shows stability and commitment to your work. You must be professional, reliable, compassionate and work well with others.
You will work as an member of this client's 24/7 Care Team and be supported by Home Instead's award winning training and Management Team. Compensation consistent with work experience starting at $13/hr and a premium is paid for weekend hours,
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
·Hands on care including Hoyer Lift transfers
· Light housekeeping tasks including meal preparation
· Personal Care including assistance with toileting and bathing
· Support for difficult Parkinson's disease symptoms and behavior
Home Instead Care Pro Requirements:
· Must pass criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
· Must have a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients and their family members in a polite manner
About Home Instead:
Home Instead is committed to changing the face of aging by respecting an aging adults desire to remain at home safely and with dignity. We provide a wide range of care for as little as 12 hours a week or as comprehensive as round the clock care.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.