Jackies International is currently seeking friendly individuals with a desire to provide excellent customer service interested in working as a Bartender. Bartenders will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers. Able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. The purpose of this position is to interact with the hotel guests and ensure they have a great experience at the BAR or lounge. Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by the hotel management.