Drawing from our diverse backgrounds in business and nightlife, we bring you 1831; a unique bar and lounge experience where you can enjoy expert mixology and small plates made from the finest ingredients.
As a Barback for 1831 Bar & Lounge, you will:
Work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to provide an Exceptionally Distinctive Guest Experience.
Demonstrating genuine hospitality and delivering exceptional guest services throughout the establishment, including:
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Ensuring bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and beer.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Sweeping and mopping as needed during and at the end of the shift.
- Being polite and respectful to guests i.e. thanking them for visiting
- Prompt communication with owners/upper management
- Helping with any heavy lifting of product, furniture, etc. on an as needed basis
- Adhering to company standards and upholding barback regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Inquiries 100% CONFIDENTIAL
JOB REQUIREMENTS for Barback includes:
- 1+ years of Bar, Tavern, or Lounge Security Experience Preferred
- A working knowledge of barback related responsibilities
- Drive to Succeed
- Great Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- High Energy
- Positive Attitude
Posting ID: 72469721Posted: 2019-10-21