Junior CPM Software Developer Job Category: Information Technology Time Type: Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret Employee Type: Regular Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10% Type of Travel: Local What You'll Get to Do * As a Junior Software Developer you will provide engineering support relating to resource management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network and infrastructure services, programming and software development, conversion and implementation support, data analysis and management, and computer security systems and analysis. More About the Role * Support the development and implementation of a OneStream ERP/CPM system
* Must be able to follow established procedures and style guides relating to code quality, repository actions, and communication protocols
* Contribute to the completion of project milestones associated with specific development goals and product modules You'll Bring These Qualifications * Clearance: Secret (Currently held)
* Education and Experience: 2 years with Bachelor's Degree, or experience in lieu of degree.
* Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have * Prior experience working on ERP/CPM Systems. What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.