We are looking for an upbeat, energetic and responsible person to join our great crew. Prior quick service restaurant experience a plus but if you like people and enjoy working in a fast paced, fun, environment, please apply!
Applicants must be able to speak and read English, be able to count money and make change, and be able to operate our restaurant equipment (18 yrs or older)
We are a tip collecting network!
- Vacations after 1 year
- Advancement opportunities
- 401(K) for eligible employees with a Company match up to 4%!
- Employee Referral Bonus
Wage: $12.00/hr Plus tips
CREW MEMBER Crew Members are responsible for delivering great guest experiences.
- Team Environment - Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating others fairly and with respect. Respond positively to feedback and direction given. Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift. Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience. Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency. Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest. Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed. Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Profitability - Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures. Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Skills -Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change -Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply) Required Competencies -Guest Focus - anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results - set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees
Posting ID: 72527736Posted: 2019-10-23