Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next-day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho's technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages - from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating. With teammates in 30 U.S. states, Veho will be in 50 markets by the end of 2022.
About The Role:
You will work directly with the Operations Manager and Ground Operations Supervisor within the warehouse to deliver an industry-leading shipping experience. This role will report directly to the Ground Operations Supervisor.
- Performing tasks within the warehouse that allow us to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Day-to-day, you’ll pre-sort packages into routes and meet delivery drivers for the morning launch
- You will ensure that carts are accurately prepared to ensure successful on-time delivery for our customers. This is the MOST critical function to the success of our operation and how we revolutionize the delivery experience.
- Work using our proprietary technology app via your smartphone to scan and organize packages, load carts and distribute packages for the preparation for the launch of delivery drivers for exception delivery to our amazing customers!
- Provides exceptional customer service to our delivery drivers
What You Bring:
- Is passionate about joining a top-tier, early-stage startup that aims to build the next powerhouse of logistics technology
- Has prior experience in a warehouse, customer service, or some other related role
- Ability to navigate apps on a smartphone on a daily basis
- Able to take direction from Supervisors and Ground Operations Lead, specifically with our sort and accountability processes
- Maintains a professional demeanor through interactions with colleagues, crowd-sourced drivers, and customers
- Is able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Able to drive a forklift and potentially or a box truck
- Owns a modern smartphone
- Is physically able to stand for the duration of the shift, move boxes up and down, including bending and frequently lifting (up to 50 lbs required)
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be able to understand and effectively communicate orally and in writing with all parties regarding work matters, which are generally conducted in English. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.