Job Description Warehouse Regional Material HandlerHavertys is offering a $600 sign on bonusSalary starts at $17.75 per hour, more with experience.Sunday-Thursday 8:30am- CompletionGet Paid Daily.
Team members now have the flexibility to Draw Pay between pay cycles.
We're looking for bright energetic individuals to join our Distribution Team. Advance your career with Havertys, the most established Furniture Retailer in the industry. Your onsite, hands-on training begins on your first day, where you'll learn Havertys standards for handling and delivering quality Home Goods. You'll thrive in our team environment where our focus is always superior Customer Service, Integrity, Quality and Teamwork. Come grow with us at Havertys, where Life Looks Good!
Job Requirements As Material Handler at Havertys, this is your opportunity to:
- Showcase your ability to perform and provide value in a team environment
- Apply your physical lifting ability in loading and unloading products from vendors
- Gain understanding of productivity standards and time management skills
- Learn proper handling of materials and merchandise to minimize damage or injury
You must have:
- Learn to properly inspect products for quality in preparation for Home Delivery
- Contribute to company safety culture by adherence to safety policies
- Ability to perform heavy lifting throughout shift
- Attention to detail
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
*Our payroll App gives you the opportunity to access your funds between pay cycles, early transfer fees apply for immediate advances ($2.99); no fee applies for next day advances.* $600 sign on bonus; $300 will be paid after 30 days of employment and then $300 after 90 days.
- We offer you the flexibility to receive up to 50% of your pay in advance of payday*
- $600 sign on bonus*
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Wellness programs
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Opportunity to explore other departments and career opportunities
- Tuition Assistance program that covers professional continuing education courses, and fees
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Job Segment:
Industrial, Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving, Manufacturing, Operations