Join one of the largest and fastest growing Sprint Dealers in the nation with over 200 retail locations across the 50 US states and Puerto Rico! Here at Wireless Lifestyle we invest in you by providing the best sales, customer experience, employee development, and leadership training to help you grow your career while having FUN!!!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
• Unlimited store commission potential.
• Competitive base pay
• Exciting contest and incentives
• Incredible advancement opportunities.
• Annual Cancun trip for the Best of the Best in the company!
• Health Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• 401K with company match
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Maintain and manage all sales and operational aspects of the retail location
• Eagerly greet incoming customers; establishing the customer experience upfront
• Meet and exceed key performance objectives including personal and store sales goals
• Lead and participate in regular outbound activities that promote new customer activity
• Coach and develop employees to personal and professional goals and improvements
• Lead and facilitate store meetings
• Participate in on-going virtual and on-site leadership training
• Interview and train new employees to learn and achieve position objectives
• Participate in support efforts for marketing, recruitment, product orders, and reporting that contribute to the store
• Complete diagnostic services and next step instructions for customers
• Adhere to and enforce core values, standards of conduct, and policy and procedures set for the organization
• Additional tasks as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* A great attitude focused on customer experience and teamwork
* High school diploma, or equivalent
* 1 year of customer service management or supervisory experience
* Previous retail experience
* Flexible schedule of availability to support traditional retail hours that include days, evenings, and weekends
* Reliable transportation to accommodate immediate or advance notice of presence
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Advance computer skills to support Microsoft Office and internal operating systems
* Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This document is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify responsibilities to respond to changing business demands. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 72561425Posted: 2019-10-11