Avalon is an established company with over 25 years in Memory Care. We currently have a number of openings for caregivers. These positions are immediate and there is room for growth and advancement for the right candidates.
Avalon focuses on overall quality of life for our residents with an individualized, flexible and compassionate care system. We believe that in order to best serve our residents, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Pay
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more
- Paid Time Off
- Great Growth Opportunities!
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and restroom assistance.
- Implement and support the resident care plans
- Assisting some residents in transferring from one place to another (example: bed to wheelchair)
- Caregivers provide a clean home for the residents which include ensuring the home, bedrooms, kitchen and laundry are cleaned according to schedule.
- Caregivers will provide medication assistance to residents by reminding the resident's to take their medications, helping the resident open their medication, and observing that the resident took their medication.
- Adhere to the Alcohol and Drug Free workplace policy
- Other duties as required
- Must also possess patience and understanding to care for residents with dementia.
- Important that they display a positive attitude and have an outgoing personality.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Must also be a person who is willing to take initiative and react to potential crises that will occur in a home for dementia sufferers.
- They must take pride in their work and be a good communicator.
- Must clear a criminal background check
- Documentation of immunizations
- Must be at least 18 years of age or a high school graduate
- Experience with Seniors is preferred. CNA is preferred but not required
- Be able to lift, carry, push and pull 50 pounds
C.N.A., cna, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, Caregiver, care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident service assistant, resident services assistant, personal care assistant, helper, Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer's, Alzheimers, Care Manager, Lead Care Manager.