• Prepare and serve food and drinks.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment meeting OSHA and Health Department regulations.
• Operate point-of-sale computer system.
• Maintain accurate inventory and sales reports.
• Stock all products.
• Take end-of-month inventory.
• Complete accurate cash report at end of shift.
• Secure snack bar area at end of shift.
• Demonstrate ability to work with others. Fill other shifts as needed.
• Assist with cookouts and parties as needed.
Experience working in a fast food restaurant helpful
Experience with Point-Of-Sale computer system preferred
Ability to work with little supervision
Excellent customer service skills
Active listening skills and the ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing
Normal speech, hearing and vision and the ability to lift 25 pounds alone. More with assistance
Posting ID: 72620125Posted: 2019-10-11