The Operations Director has the responsibility for directing the daily operations of a quick service restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers and other duties as required. The person applying for this position must have excellent communication skills. Previous management experience is a must. You must be a minimum age of 21+ years old for this job.
Working at Chick-fil-A
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job; it's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
• Continuous Improvement: Being better today than you were yesterday.
• Ethical: Remain ethical in all areas of our business, practices and interactions
• Hospitality: The heart/art of service
• Hustle: Moving with a sense of purpose and urgency
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must be 21+ years old
• Must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, dependable and have great guest service skills.
• Must have flexible availability, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights and weekends (Friday-Saturday). Closed Sundays.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to carry totes/TMS Bags (approximately 10- 40 lbs.) filled with catering food trays and gallon beverages.
• The team member is frequently required to bend, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds