Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
The Second Assistant supports the Restaurant Manager and First Assistant in managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The Second Assistant manages operations during a shift and is responsible for restaurant operations in absence of the Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager. Promotion from Second Assistant is to First Assistant.
Responsibilities of the Second Assistant include but are not limited to:
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Motivating and managing team members
• Maintaining product and service quality
• Maintaining store cleanliness and sanitation procedures
• Employee training
• Overseeing cost control including cash management, supplies and food waste
• Enforcing Company policies and procedures
• Enforcing employment standards
• Maintaining restaurant OPI in top 25% of peer restaurants
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.
* Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Be able to stand for 8 to 12 hours
* Be able to lift and move 25 to 50 pounds
* Be able to reach over head
* English language proficiency
* Completed, or is willing to complete within the timeframe prescribed by the Company, internal certification training programs including, but not limited to:
o Foundations, Serve Safe(R) Essentials, Anti-
o Harassment/Discrimination Training, Safety & Security Training
o Continuing Education as deemed necessary by the Company
Posting ID: 72638312Posted: 2019-10-16