Reston VA ZipApply
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Reston, VA 20192
Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, Va
Fairfax, VA 22033
Shift Leads oversee the operations of a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. This may include scheduling and supervising staff. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
• Trains new hires.
• Practices inventory control standards.
• Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
• Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
• Performs paperwork duties as needed.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience in a restaurant environment.
Communication and organizational skills.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier). Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.