GreenDrop is looking for qualified applicants to fill the Outbound/Inbound Call Agent position!
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting outbound and/or inbound phone calls for the purpose of soliciting donations of clothing and household items for the charities that GreenDrop supports. This position is also responsible for scheduling pickups for Donors who would like to donate to the charity.
• Answering Outbound and/or Inbound Phone Calls – Takes phone calls as the Dialer connects a call with a Donor or a Prospect (someone who has not previously donated), presenting our request to the Prospect/Donor in a consistent and friendly fashion, answering questions about our service and scheduling the Donor’s donation for pickup.
• Scheduling Donor Pickups – Uses the GreenDrop Donor Management System to schedule a Donor’s pick-up. Tasks could include providing the Donor with optional dates for pick-up and asking the Donor a series of questions regarding size of donation, location of donation, confirming contact information, etc. Final steps include summarizing the pickup and thanking the Donor.
• Scheduling First Time Donors – Capturing name and contact information of new Donors and scheduling their donation.
• Removing Donors from our Call List – Recording the name and contact information for Donors/Prospects who wish to be removed from our calling list.
• Answering General Questions – Answering Donor questions about the Charities we serve and general questions regarding GreenDrop.
• Strong Data Entry Skills – Ability to navigate the GreenDrop Donor Management System and enter donor data in a thorough, accurate and timely manner.
• Strong Phone and Communication Skills – Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Donors in a pleasant manner.
• Excellent Work Habits – Dedication to excellence in the work place – showing up every day, teaming effectively with others and conducting oneself in a professional manner.