GreenDrop – Site Attendant
GreenDrop is looking for qualified applicants to fill the Site Attendant position!
In this role, you will be critical to our success and exemplify the wonderful mission driven work we do every day. This is a part-time, hourly position.
Independently and collaboratively interact with donors while using a positive optimistic and intelligent technique. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Acquiring donations from donors, while engaging in pleasant conversation
• Assisting donors with their donations and helping to unload their vehicles
• Record details, and organizing the collection site
• Support community outreach initiatives of the organization
• Work at any assigned location in the company
• Have an outstanding ability to interact with people
• Strong desire to provide magnificent service
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Able and willing to lift 50lbs continuously throughout the day
• Positive mindset, Punctual, and self-starting