Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced X-Ray Technologist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best X-Ray Technologist you can be! We will help you grow your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
-We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
- As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
- Ability to fulfill all responsibilities of the X-Ray Tech Job Description.
- Monitors the Radiology hotline for specific state, may include technical and or clinical issues.
- Review and perform Quality Assurance on RT and Limited Scope Techs.
- Facilitate and repair functions of radiology units in specific state
- Perform education/checkoff for LS techs upon initial employment and on-going basis if applicable in state
- Facilitate documentation of above reviews in central repository.
- Facilitate and repair functions of radiology units in specific state, supporting calls from X-Ray Tech ’s and advising when to utilize outsourced services
- Develop and Maintain radiology PULSE page with team members and other business units.
- Responsible for learning the aspects of compliance in the company by completing all mandatory compliance training.
- Maintains a stock of radiation monitors and sending those to new hires, expectant mothers, and techs who have lost badges.
- Train and educate new and existing employees to be successful in their role.
- Supports new and existing employees with additional coaching of work activities to support their success in their role.
- Travel to schools or job fairs to give information on the x-ray department where applicable.
- Work with outside organizations on licensure recertification for company.
- Ability to address maintenance calls in the most cost effective manner, by outsourcing when necessary such as after hour emergencies or large concerns.
- Motivates self and team to reach and exceed team and company goals on time.
- Leads by example to team in attitude and work performance that represents our values.
- Recognizes strong team performance by providing all information to management, to ensure proper recognition
- Participates and supports the team to implement and adhere to policies, procedures, and systems to ensure timely processing of accounts collections.
- Ensures adherence to objectives, operating policies and procedures, and strategic action plans for achieving goals.
- Partners with management to determine staff level to meet work volume demands.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
Additional Requirements for Centers of Excellence:
- Completes all required preceptor training in order to effectively onboard and train new hires in centers of excellence.
- Engage with Learning and Development to manage onboarding and training of new employees.
- Meet new employees on first day in clinic and facilitate welcome and introductions, facility tours, and clinic process overview.
- Partners with Learning and Development and new hires establish a training plan and review training schedule. Communicates with learning and development as appropriate.
- Submits weekly evaluations on your trainee’s progress to Learning and Development. Communicates training progress or concerns as appropriate to operations leadership and learning and development.
- Completes final evaluation and Proof of Proficiency form and submits to learning and development on final training day.
- At least 1 year of experience as an RT(R) or limited scope x-ray tech preferred in clinic setting, preferably urgent care.
- TB and IV Certification required to be obtained within 60 days of employment and maintained during employment if applicable in your state.
High School Diploma or Its Equivalent
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for “the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites.” Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).