The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World and Gander RV & Outdoors is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 2,500 bays and over 2,000 technicians on staff; over 135 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
Camping World Holdings is looking to fill a Manager of Loyalty Operations position within the company's Customer Loyalty and Membership organization who will be responsible for managing operations to deliver a seamless customer experience for the loyalty and membership business. The Manager position will work with business units across the enterprise and coordinate closely with cross-functional teams to build and iterate on acquisition programs with the primary goal to drive new customer growth. The ideal candidate must be a strong, data-driven individual, that can build and execute compelling and innovative programs while partnering with cross-functional stakeholders.
The position will report directly to the VP of Customer Loyalty and Membership.ResponsibilitiesCreate, manage, and lead the membership program's operation efforts
Drive operation KPIs across the membership program
- Maintain calendar of events for the loyalty and membership programs. Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional partners to incorporate efforts into company calendars
- Manage membership and loyalty fulfillment through direct mail and email
- Manage Membership and Loyalty systems, work with partners to plan, prioritize and execute engagements based on business goals.
- Manage Membership budget and invoices
- Build processes and procedures to improve membership and loyalty operations
Education & Experience
- Deliver ongoing updates on operational project statuses.
- Deliver updates on membership budget and variances
- Work alongside key cross-functional stakeholders to deliver execution plans to field employees and partners
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field. MBA preferred
- 3+ years of loyalty, marketing, or other related experience
- Experience with loyalty programs, operations, program systems, and promotions.
- Clear communication and presentation skills to lead discussions
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset and the ability to think critically and implement effective solutions
- Moderate travel may be required
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.