- Sign in on the computer and print production activity list. Labels are printed off computer after each cake or batch of cakes
- Take cakes out of the cake safe one at a time.
- Take frostings out from below the bench and put them on a cart with spatulas for each color. Frost the entire cake, then add specific decorations per order.
- Approximately 5-6 cakes can be done in an hour.
- At the end of the shift, cakes are taken out of the grocery freezer in the back of the store (approximately 3 case).
- Every third day, frosting is made. It comes in 23 lb. blocks and it takes 4 to make one batch of frosting. One batch made per day.
- Decorated cake is placed in a plastic container, put on a rack until brought out to the display case. Four blocks put into a large bowl and 7 lbs. of water is added.
- Operate the electric mixer for 10 minutes.
- Scoop frosting into 5-gallon containers (color is added as needed).
- Wash down spatulas, frosting tips, bags, bowls and table (approximately 30 minutes).
Cake decorating per production sheet, making frosting, retrieving cakes from the freezer, and clean up.
On occasion customer service to get orders. Stock the cream case/products with whip cream.
Knowledge and Education/Training:
On-the-job-training is provided over a 2-week period
Seven days per week.
Shifts: Scheduled on an as needed basis.
Posting ID: 72825289Posted: 2019-10-11