The District Manager provides overall leadership and direct supervision of approximately 6-8 Tropical Smoothie Cafes. Their primary responsibility is to ensure the Brand Vision, Mission and Culture is represented in all cafes while meeting or exceeding financial goals outlined by the Annual Operating plan. Measurements include: sales, guest experience, recruiting & hiring leadership teams, training & development, food cost variance, labor cost, equipment maintenance, smoothie/food production processes, SOS standards, and systems related to unit productivity. The District Manager accomplishes their objectives by role modeling Tropical Smoothie Cafes and DYNE Hospitality Group Core Values to achieve key results in People, Customer, Sales and Profit.
• Build a team of talented managers and customer-focused employees through coaching, communication and hands-on management. Maintain an on-going system for the recruitment, development, recognition and retention of cafe management and crew.
• Create and implement a culture in line with company goals and philosophies, to include a work environment that is not only results-oriented and achieves the highest standards in sales and guest satisfaction, but is also fun and enjoyable to work within.
• Identifies and develops a pipeline of talent through effective succession planning tools and best practices.
• Serves as the liaison between the units and the corporate office to ensure communication and coordination.
• Steps in and acts as General Manager for units that need support/coverage.
• Oversee and ensure all Human Resource policies and procedures are followed. Resolve manager and employee concerns within company standards.
• Complies with all current Labor laws and reports any issues immediately to the Co-CEO/Founder.
• Establishes plans to visits cafes daily/weekly that involves setting priorities, managing details and carrying out effective coaching visits and providing recognition; working breakfast, lunch, dinner, nights, and weekends.
• Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving serious customer issues, and training managers to meet or exceed customer service standards and brand expectations.
• Coaches, drives excellence, recognizes and holds their team accountable around core operational procedures using audits, JOLT, and other non-negotiable operational systems.
• Ensures that food excellence standards are met in each unit supervised through direct observation as well as follow up on food safety audit results. Ensures that their management teams are properly trained through SERVsafe.
• Creates and implements customized marketing plans to drive year-over-year sales growth.
• Focuses on daily sales in every cafe to identify opportunities and increase management awareness at the café level.
• Analyzes sales, labor, inventory and other controllable expenses on a continual basis and coaches’ management team to take specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and sales growth targets.
• Positively impacts Company operations in assigned cafes.
• Conducts period business reviews and contact meetings regularly with the RGMs to build their capability to identify and drive tactics to close performance gaps.
• Ensures that each cafe is within compliance of Federal/State/Local requirements.
• Shares best practices with their team and across the company.
Posting ID: 72826250Posted: 2019-10-11