Delivery Driver - Signup today, start earning tomorrow with Uber Eats
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Metairie, LA 70003
New Orleans, LA 70121
Our average driver brings in $206 in incentives each week!
Load and/or drives truck over established route to deliver products and potentially collect non- cash payments.
• Properly conducts a pre and post trip inspection, notating any vehicle defects. Abides by the DOT hours of service rules and regulations for their license type.
• Accurately delivers invoiced products by bottle, case, pallet or hand-stack from the delivery truck and placing said merchandise into customer account.
• Verifies receipt of correct order with the customer by checking product type and size against the provided invoice, obtains customer signature and payment if necessary, for goods received.
• Ensures physical security of truck at all times.
• Delivers to approximately 19 accounts daily. May deliver to up to 30 accounts during times of increased account activity.
• Covers approximately 160 miles daily, miles occasionally increase anywhere from 200 to 300 miles during times of increased account activity or out of town routes.
• Possibility to work with one or more helpers.
• Provide feedback to transportation management in terms of route changes or route concerns.
• May utilize a smartphone for interaction with hours of service (HOS) software and/or driver monitoring programs.
Shift start: 4:00AM or 5:00AM or 6:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 14 hours
With roots extending before Prohibition, RNDC is one of the nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors, specializing in wine and spirits. As the preferred partner for alcohol producers who value the three-tier system, RNDC serves as a brand-building and product expert liaison between suppliers and those who sell or serve alcoholic beverages. Customer service, product expertise, and executional excellence are the hallmarks of our enduring success. By closely monitoring evolving market trends, we understand the unique needs of our customers and consumers. Our knowledge in the process and craft of alcoholic beverage production fuels our passion for the art of selling lifestyle products.