Sales Consultant – Uncapped Earning Potential! - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$40,000.00 to $90,000.00 annually|
|Location|| 959 E STATE ST |
About this job
Becoming an Outfitter means uncapped earnings potential, career growth opportunities, and becoming a sleep expert. Sleep Outfitters is a growing mattress retailer that empowers its Outfitters to provide great service and build long-lasting relationships with its Guests.
What makes us unique?
- Annual pay ranging from $40,000 to $90,000
- Engaging and consultative environment, no high-pressure sales
- No sales experience required; six months of training pay provided with guaranteed wages
- Continuous learning and development throughout your career
- Strong culture based on employees’ passion to promote wellness
Our company offers great benefits, including:
- Uncapped, variable pay opportunity with guaranteed rate
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement with Company Match
- Employee purchase program for Employee and Family offering up to 75% off the best mattress brands
What does it mean to be an Outfitter?
- Provide excellent Guest service and develop a client base by building lasting relationships with all Guests.
- Set and achieve sales goals with effective use of our exclusive Personal Sleep Profile to assess needs and make recommendations.
- Work in and maintain a store environment you can be proud of to support the experience you deliver to your Guests.
- Engage in your community to create awareness about the importance of sleep and how Sleep Outfitters can help.
- Execute company initiatives and demonstrate company values in all interactions, with Guests and Outfitters.
What makes a successful Outfitter?
- A drive to help others and/or make a difference in someone's life.
- A strong relationship builder with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-motivated, goal-oriented focus.
- Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve sales goals.
- The ability to excel in a team or independently.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, in a relaxed, guest-first environment.
Sleep Outfitters is a Tempur Sealy company. Tempur Sealy is a Forbes Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Company and is the largest mattress manufacturer in the United States and in the world!
Our values are the core of who we are. We live by our PACT, we are Passionate, Accountable, Credible, and Trustworthy.
- “Lots of opportunity with a growing company! They do a great job taking care of employees and guests. Would highly recommend it! Strong, competitive commission structure with no caps.” - Current Employee Review
- “Relaxed atmosphere, a feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day and management who cares.” - Current Employee Review
- “Love the workplace culture and the willingness of management and coworkers supporting me with the learning process. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting paid well for matching the right bed for the guests needs and knowing that the great sleep they are going to enjoy is going to affect they're overall health and happiness.” - Current Employee Review
- Education: HS Degree, some college preferred.
- Experience: One to two years of sales, service, or customer service e
- Computer Skills: MS Office products.
- Other Requirements: Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Work Environment / Physical Requirements: This position does require weekend hours, as well as hours during key sales events including holidays.
Sleep Outfitters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs