Responsible for monitoring and maintaining FGCC website and mobile apps. Additionally on limited basis, provides support of organizational software, internet, and operations applications to meet the dynamic needs for the current and future growth of FGCC.
1. Provide support for the organization's website. Work directly with staff and managers to ensure site's integrity, presentation, and reorganization of site and ecommerce solutions. Ensure information is kept up-to-date on a timely manner
2. Implement HTML modifications and may be expected to build new pages using HTML on current Liferay, Inc based website
3. Use SEO to improve rankings and drive traffic to organization's website
4. Assist with the flow of information for the website production group. This includes working with members of the Senior Management Team
5. Will work directly with Northstar NS Connect team staff to administer website
6. May provide technical support for business systems applications and assist in the formulation of procedures and best practices for users of applications.
7. Stay current with technological development in systems and application support, as well as management and user support. This includes reading publications, participating in on-line communities, and attending conferences and workshops.
8. Other duties as assigned
Associate of applied science or career certificate in computer science, web development or related field. Work experience may be substituted.
1-2 years' experience web development, page design, e-communication
Proficient in HTML
Analytical & problem solving abilities
Communication skills - written, oral, and listening
Northstar Technologies Club Software
MS Office 2010/2016
My SQL / SQL Server a plus
Liferay, Inc portals a plus
Understanding and use of SEO and Google Analytics
Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
Learn and adapt to changes in technology
Posting ID: 72908657Posted: 2019-10-12