JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE: The role of the training coordinator is to oversee all professional development at our company. Responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs, developing, coordinating and/or conducting all training programs. Training is accomplished with various training methods including, instructor led, on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs, and e-learning.
• Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Map out annual training plans for all FGCC Department
• Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
• Select appropriate training methods or activities
• Communicate available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
• Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
• Research and recommend new training methods
BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field and or experience.
EXPERIENCE: Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role. Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting. Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation. Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools. Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate). Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques. Experience with e-learning platforms. Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
Posting ID: 72908659Posted: 2019-10-11